Resort Inspired Hideaway on one acre with serene views
Nestled in retreat like privacy on a dual fronted parcel amid rolling lawns, soaring palm trees and established gardens this alluring family home has been designed to provide the ultimate family haven. The beautifully appointed six-bedroom design is adaptable to all stages of family life, with multiple living areas which connect to a peaceful sequence of outdoor resort-inspired entertaining spaces.
Set to capture unspoiled views over the distinctly Australian landscape, Ku-ring-gai National Park and McCarrs Creek as its captivating backdrop with gently sloping grounds merging with bush reserve. It offers dual street access via Gilwinga Drive, placed within close proximity to Mona Vale Village, schools and beaches.
• Open plan living domain with a defined dining and lounge area with fireplace
• Arched windows, high cathedral ceilings and lead light windows add warmth
• Large family room warmed by natural fireplace extends outdoors
• Gourmet stone finished island kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Four upstairs bedrooms, including the master suite with walk-in and ensuite
• Privately placed 5th bedroom/office with seperate entrance and private courtyard
• Lower-level 6th bedroom or teen retreat - flexible to suit your needs
• Main bathroom with bath, guest powder room, large laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Each level extends to a full-length balcony taking in the views and magical sunsets
• In-ground pool with slide, sunny paved alfresco spaces, level lawn with firepit area
• Double garage with internal access, ample off-street parking for a boat or trailer
• Extensive under house storage, dual street frontage from Gilwinga Drive
• Plenty of land to build granny flat accommodation with its own street access (S.T.C.A)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.