SEPAKI ESTATE an exceptional coastal opportunity with three separate dwellings on 7600sqm
Spanning nearly 2 acres of estate like grounds ‘Sepaki’ is a truly unique opportunity with boundless flexibility for homeowners, business opportunity or investment with multiple potential income streams. Comprising of two separate dual level residences, plus a DA approved business with two consulting rooms, a large reception area, kitchen and off-street parking for up to six cars. It’s set in retreat like privacy complete with swimming pool, level lawns and multiple animal enclosures, catering to host modern lifestyles. Its positioned within easy reach of Mona Village, cafes, shops, schools, marinas and surf beaches.
• Held by the one family for over 50 years, ocean cameos from it’s elevated setting
• Five bedroom home with stone island kitchen, three bathrooms, air con, level lawn and pool
• 2017 built four bedroom home with multiple outdoor living/entertaining areas
• Both homes offer the potential for additional self-contained living quarters
• DA approved business ideal for Animal Clinic, Natural Therapy, Physio or Rehabilitation
• Approved six off-street parking spaces, turning circle and two double garages
• Open reception area, two consulting rooms, kitchen, bathroom, air con & wheelchair access
• Animal enclosures, macadamia, avocado and citrus trees, 3 x large rainwater tanks
• BAL 40 fire safety Dwelling One, utility/hobby room and heat extractor
• It’s surrounded by prestigious residences in one of the areas most regarded locations
Inspections strictly by appointment Saturdays & Tuesdays 12-3pm - to book simply contact Ken Digney 0437 33 33 93.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.