Final Inspection Guide
- Doors, walls, window sills, floors, skirting boards be thoroughly washed.
- Curtains be washed or dry cleaned
- Blinds and light fittings be dusted
- Windows cleaned
- Cobwebs removed
- Exhaust Fan covers taken down & washed
- Cupboards, bench tops, stove top, griller & oven be thoroughly cleaned
- Particular attention should be paid to bathrooms, toilets & laundry. All areas should be free of mould, mildew and soap residue.
- Shower screens must be cleaned
- Carpets must be professionally steam cleaned (if part of lease)
- All lawns & lawn edges are to be cut back. Garden beds should be left in a tidy manner, with all excess foliage trimmed back.
- Garage, carport or store room should be thoroughly washed and free from any oil stains or any other markings
- Make sure any damages caused by you are also repaired.
- Disconnect all appliances such as Gas, Electricity & Telephone.
- Make sure when you have completely cleaned and vacated the property you contact our Property Management Department to arrange a Final Inspection and return the keys.
We would strongly advise that you be present at the final inspection.