Our extensive experience and attention to your requirements has allowed us to design the property sales process to be as simple as possible. These are the steps you will follow when selling your property with Bay.View.Beach Real Estate:
- You contact Bay.View.Beach real estate by phone on 02 9999 1373, or fill out the Request Appraisal Sale form.
- The Bay. View. Beach team gets to know you and your home, by taking you through a questionnaire when we come to inspect your home. We also bring comparable sales in the area to give you an indication of market value.
- After further research, the Bay.View.Beach team present a detailed market appraisal, indicating: current market conditions, your key selling features, our opinion on current market value, marketing strategy and budget. We also include presentation suggestions for your property.
- When all strategies are agreed, the agency agreement will be signed. We will need your solicitor and or conveyancer details to request your contract for sale.
- You will receive a written selling plan for your home, so that you are aware of every step of the process.
- Your home will be photographed and a floor plan will be created (refer to our 'tips' section for presentation suggestions).
- Your marketing materials, including copy, will be presented to you for approval, and ordered in time for the first open for inspection.
- Open house scenarios will be explained to you so you are fully prepared for the different outcomes. Your marketing campaign will need to be paid at this stage (in advance or weekly).
- Your first Open For Inspection takes place.
- You meet with the team early the following week to discuss strategy.
- Any offers are presented to you in writing.
- Once you accept an offer, a sales advice will be issued to yours’ and the buyers’ solicitors.
- Contracts are exchanged.
- A pre settlement inspection usually takes place. Your home must be presented as it was for the open for inspections. You will need to drop any spare keys for your property off at the Bay.View.Beach office.
- The final event is settlement. Once we receive an order on the agent, Bay. View. Beach Real Estate releases the balance of the deposit to you. The buyer signs for the keys and collects a cheque for any interest accrued (split 50%) if the deposit was invested.
If you have any questions on selling your property, please call Bay.View.Beach Real Estate on 02 9999 1373 or drop into the office at 15, 12 – 14 Waratah Street, Mona Vale, NSW, 2103.