Charming north facing Bungalow with loads of style
This delightful single level Bungalow is positioned on the Forestville/Killarney border. Located in a quiet, friendly, sought after street with an easy walk to shops, cafes and local schools. This much loved renovated home is perfect for young families, investors and downsizers.
• Spacious lounge room, high ceilings, air con and gas fireplace. Double French doors that open out onto the covered north facing entertaining deck
• Three generous light filled bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Second living area also offers a further two study areas for those wanting to work from home
• Main bathroom with marble vanity, bath, instant gas hot water and underfloor heating
• Brand new second bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry facilities
• Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space overlooking living and garden
• Large attic storage with the potential for another level (S.T.C.A)
• Travertine courtyard, storage shed and fenced children’s play area at the rear
• 458sqm block is privately framed by established, low maintenance gardens plus off-street parking
Moments to the new Northern Beaches Hospital, Local Primary and High Schools, Sporting fields and vibrant shopping village. Conveniently located with a short walk to the City and Chatswood buses, and a 15min drive to the coastal beaches.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this media has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.