Stunning Contemporary Living with Dual Pittwater Views
Encompassing a lifestyle full of maritime delights, this Gartner Trovato designed home presents an architecturally brilliant masterpiece, nestled along Pittwater Bays coveted Bayview foreshore area.
Here is a residence that affords double the luxuries, dual water views from the North to Lion Island and out to the East, numerous levels of superb indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, immaculate guest and family accommodations and a multitude of local activities to choose from. Supreme features are certain to please those with a taste for the finer things in life, including:
* An architecturally captivating blend of natural and contemporary materials including spotted-gum flooring, warm wooden accents and Travertine tiles.
* A meticulously designed floor plan with flowing interiors that seamlessly interact with the outdoors via stylish bi-folding & sliding doors.
* Spacious open living spaces with built in gas fireplace and expansive entertaining terraces complete with outdoor kitchen/BBQ area and sweeping Pittwater views.
* Designer integrated kitchen with walk-in butlers pantry and all the modern necessities an inspired chef may need.
* Upper family level with oversized bedrooms, family room, wrap-around terrace and master bedroom with sumptuous ensuite, walk-in robe, balcony and water views.
* Lower level featuring Guest retreat with built in day bed, Mud Room & Wine Cellar
* Multiple beautifully appointed bathrooms with Italian tap wear.
* Modern features include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, C-bus home automation system, 10 person spa, solar roof panels, heated floors, central music system, smart home wiring to rooms and a 5000L water tank.
* Low maintenance, child friendly gardens and a secure front lawn, perfect for the busy professionals.
* Double lock-up garage.
This sophisticated residence is perfectly suited for a growing family or adept entertainers. Enjoy an easy level walk to Australias famous Pittwater Bay and Church Point, with many local marinas that can accommodate all types of watercraft from a little runabout to the Maxis. Loquat Valley School at the end of the street plus parks, restaurants, and transport are all within walking distance, whilst its a mere 5 min drive to Mona Vale village shops and a 35km journey to Sydney CBD.
Begin your Bayview lifestyle with this fabulous waterside opportunity.