Coastal chic with a garden sanctuary and magical Narrabeen Lakes backdrop
Privately nestled on a 917sqm parcel of land amid beautifully manicured gardens and terraces, this sublime family entertainer commands magical 180-degree uninterrupted views of Narrabeen Lakes and national parkland. Impeccably renovated and exuding a true sense of sanctuary, the serene two-storey residence comes with DA plans for further enhancement to take full advantage of its idyllic location, awe-inspiring outlook and generous land size.
• Two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs (potential for self-contained lower level with private access)
• Elegant travertine bathrooms including a master ensuite.
• Expansive open-plan entertaining space with cathedral ceilings, study nook and wall-to-wall glass opening to a covered terrace enjoying fabulous views
• Sophisticated new gas kitchen with a stone breakfast bar and stainless Miele appliances including a double fridge & double sink.
• Private, level north-facing front lawn and breakfast balcony for your morning coffee
• Entertaining patios and landscaped tiered gardens at the rear
• Double carport with level access
• New European Oak floorboards throughout and plantation shutters
• Stylish refurbishment with high-quality finishes and interiors exuding laidback coastal sophistication
• Serene, highly coveted location close to Narrabeen Beach, Bilarong Reserve, village shops and renowned surf breaks, 500m walk to Elanora Heights Public School, minutes to Narrabeen Sports High School
This haven presents an exceptional lifestyle purchase for buyers at any stage of life, from families with teenagers requiring their own floor to downsizers desiring level access and keen renovators looking to extend or even add a pool (STCA). For executive couples seeking low maintenance living and lock-and-leave convenience, there’s potential to rent out the lower level.
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.