Gracing the market for the first time in over 41 years, this charming 3-4 bedroom residence is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in one of Sydney’s most prestigious waterfront suburbs. Just moments from Pittwater foreshores and amenities this property combines an idyllic Northern Beaches lifestyle with an exciting investment opportunity to capitalize on, and features:
* A Single level, brick foundation with cladding residence, designed for relaxed family living, set on a north facing 700sqm parcel of land.
* Enchanting views of yacht filled Pittwater Bay and beyond to Lion Island.
* Flexible layout ready to renovate with the option to go up a level (S.T.C.A.) and improve the view with easy access from the street.
* Combined dining and living area with fireplace flows out to the north facing entertaining deck, enjoying a tranquil setting surround by trees and Pittwater glimpses.
* Gas kitchen with wooden features, breakfast corner and servery.
* Two comfortably sized double bedrooms and a master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite.
* Additional second Living area that is ideal as a home office, art studio or extra bedroom.
* An expansive sun-drenched rear garden with access into Kananook Ave.
* Double lock up garage, with extra storage area behind, plus off street parking for a boat and/or trailer.
You will find a pathway at the end of the cul-de-sac to take you to the Byra foreshore, a bus into the City/Manly, Church Point, cafes, marinas and schools, whilst the local Mona Vale village, shopping centres, golf courses and beaches are just a short drive away. This property is brimming with potential, ready for you to create the perfect lifestyle for the whole family in what locals call paradise.
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquires.