A rare opportunity, first time offered to the market since it was built in the 1950s.
With a parcel of approx 2248sqm to either incorporate the existing original home, or subdivide into 3 lots (S.T.C.A) or simply just enjoy the space - this unique block is just waiting for an opportunist to purchase.
* Renovate the home, build on the spare blocks and reap the rewards (S.T.C.A)
* Hold all now, subdivide and on-sell later (S.T.C.A)
* 2 driveway accesses off Mona Vale Road with a third footway into Barbara Court.
* Main House has 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas with Ocean vistas
* 1 Bedroom Studio in original condition
* Several storage sheds and flat grassed areas/gardens
* Four car garage/workshop, Single LUG, carports plus off street for many more
* Conveniently located with a flat level walk to bus, schools/kindergartens, Pittwater RSL Club, Mona Vale Beach, Golf Course and the thriving Mona Vale Village.
* Cafes are a plenty, with a short drive/walk to Pittwater’s Marinas and Bayview’s foreshore.
* Mona Vale Road will take you to the City or out to Ryde/Rhodes and Homebush Bay.
Council Rates: $524 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $235 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.